Worrying Boeing News!
Subscribe now to our channel and press the bell icon to never miss an update about Boeing and Airbus or basically anything about Airplanes!
Years of additional work and millions of dollars in costs could be required if #Boeing needs to redesign the MAX 10’s flight control system to add a more modern emergency alerting system, which also would make the plane different from other existing MAX models and possibly require different pilot training. The FAA reportedly has warned that Boeing may not win certification of the #737MAX 10 model ahead of a year-end safety deadline set by Congress. #Aviation
Watch the entire video for more information!
About Aviation Exclusive
Videos about Boeing Airbus and more Airplanes
Written, voiced and produced by Aviation Exclusive
Subscribe now for more Boeing, Airbus and Airplane videos
Watch More from Aviation Exclusive
All About Aviation:
Business Inquiries and Contact
• For business inquiries, copyright matters or other inquiries please contact us at: [email protected].
• If you have any copyright questions or issues you can contact us at [email protected]
• We use images and content in accordance with the YouTube Fair Use copyright guidelines
• Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act states: “Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.”
• This video could contain certain copyrighted video clips, pictures, or photographs that were not specifically authorized to be used by the copyright holder(s), but which we believe in good faith are protected by federal law and the fair use doctrine for one or more of the reasons noted above.
Originally published at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeTUEOzdDhw